Monday, August 9, 2010

A Safe Place

Lebron’s Girlfriend Savannah in Harper’s Bazaar

“I’m not just a baby mama. There’s a lot more to me than that!”
Lebron James girlfriend Savannah has a cute feature story in Harper’s Bazaar. Inside, she reveals how she felt about his decision to go to Miami, how they fell in love with each other and if they will get married. She also reveals her upcoming plans to empower women through her new “Girl Listen” charity and plans to open a new children’s furniture line.
On MiamiPersonally, Miami was not my favorite place. Vacationing there is great: You go for three days and get some sun, and it’s time to go home,” she explains. But the weather helped win her over. “When they told me it doesn’t get any colder than 50 degrees, that sold me. We get below-zero weather in Cleveland. … I can’t wait to have a sunny Christmas,” she says. “It will definitely be an adjustment, but we’ll make it. We’re not complaining.” She continues “Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I’m with him. I just love him so much. We’re soul mates.”
On the groupies in Miami:

I’m not worried,” she declares, sounding assured. “We’re good. Our relationship is good.”
Her mother chimes in: “Don’t you think he knows the difference between ruthlessness and love?” she asks. “If LeBron was going to do something shady, he can do that around the corner. He doesn’t have to go to Miami.”
On whether they are planning to get married:

“I’ve definitely not put a fire under his ass,” she says. “I would never rush him to do something like that. We’re really comfortable with the way things are now. And it’s not up to me. When it happens, it happens. “We talk about it. If we do it, I want it to be forever,” she continues. “I’m the mother of his children,” she says proudly. “I’m not a baby mama. There’s a lot more to me than that.”
Lebron James on Savannah

“A person like myself always needs a great sidekick and a person you can rely on no matter the circumstances. And she’s that,” he says. “She’s got my back, and I love her for that.”

O_O (login to MOT this Tuesday night @9pm to hear about my thoughts)......

No comments:

Post a Comment