Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Star Is Born

This is something new that MOT is doing...shinning and sharring the spotlight with others that we know will be the up and coming...first up is
Joshua [slick] Wood
Born: June 14,1989
From: Maryland
Who is he?: Our Manager, friend and half of our brain!!
College: Morgan State University
Major: Screenwriting && Animation
Plans after graduation: Go to grad school for film && music engineering
this is wat his fb said lol
"i am joshua
but half of you guys call me [slick]. i am me and i love it so don't change that. i'm definitely out here constantly finding ways to better myself . i have love for everyone and do things to keep people together. i have ideas for days, my mind moves at will so anything is bound to happen. i am a Gemini, and other than my mustache that's something i am definitely proud of.i'm approachabe, so say hi when you see me"
To keep up with [slick]
or tumble on to his tumblr @ http://juhstys.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment