Wednesday, July 21, 2010

“I WILL NOT BE F.U.C.K.E.D”

By:Blair Called “I WILL NOT BE F.U.C.K.E.D”

I will not be F.U.C.K.E.D.
I’ve come to this conclusion and I’ve made my mind up,
I will not be …
FORGOTTEN
USED
CONTROLLED
KINDLED
EXPLOITED or
DEPRECIATED,
Because never again will I allow someone to take my heart and penetrate it,
See cause I’ve been F.U.C.K.E.D. by someone like you before,
And though I took it then,
I’ve learned that its better to stand my ground and keep my feet on the floor,
I bet your only mission is my submission and not to mention hittin my dimensions leaving them drippin with your ambition leaving me wishing I would have listened instead of twisting into a position of malnutrition
like back then when I was trippin’,
and if you would have met me then you might have had better luck,
cuz right now,
It’s impossible for me to be F.U.C.K.E.D.
And such,
So S.U.C.K. me outside in,
SORRY
U
CAN’T
KNOW me,
And no I’m not looking for another friend.

Even though I’ve been F.U.C.K.E.D. I’m still tight,
Call me cocky but all my shit is still put together right
My walls have taken blows but are still in tack,
Shaken but no mistaking my capacity of pushing back
I lack the desire
I’ve tested the fire
I see what you’re packin,
What the hell am I gonna do with another Oscar Mayer
When I’ve had baloney all my life,
I Just want someone to Kraft it to me right.
Grind down my fears,
Stroke away my tears,
Penetrate my psyche,
Until my remnants appear
That’s how you make love to my heart
Looking at you I doubt you can play the part,
So we can switch it up and I can show you what I know,
They say you never go back once you’ve been F.U.C.K.E.D. by a pro.—
Blair Devereaux

No comments:

Post a Comment